Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the written information specified below.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright content.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Website, and also a link to the original content (include urls). If there are many links, provide all links with complete details in your message.
- Your contact information such as address, telephone number, and a valid e-mail address, so that we may contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send your notice at email email@example.com, and allow us 24-48 hours to process.